Resilient Faith offers Free Resources, Certificate Courses and inspirational devotionals to reinforce your faith and Calling in the Christian journey. We facilitate a rational and emotional connection with God for those who are seeking a worship experience that transcends a once-a week encounter in church.
Our Courses are designed to help you advance in your faith and empower you in your unique Calling linked to your identity in Christ. We believe that worship should not be confined to a specific time and place. Instead, worship should be a posture, attitude and lifestyle, seven-days-a-week.
In 2020-2021, the Covid-19 Pandemic showed established religious bodies, including churches, that:
- “Organised Religion is not in control as much as they think we are”.
- God will allow whatever is needed to draw us closer to Him. God’s heart is for Relationship. And The Spirit of God is prompting people to Step Up and Lift others.
- Our personal Spiritual Growth is more a personal responsibility that a corporate function.
- The Digital world is becoming more Real than virtual – Those who have a Calling to help people will find creative ways to make a difference in the lives of people – where they are – online.
- Sermons and shot-gun methods is not the most effective. You will only live it if you own it – (Your Faith).
- Resilient Faith is not about maintaining an organisation but really helping people in their Faith. You don’t have to tithe, contribute or give a gift to benefit from our sacrifice – we are just living out our Calling.